Income: up to 1000 USD
We’re looking for a writer with experience in website development to develop clear, concise, and elegant content for the microsites & websites of our Marketing Campaigns, including UX/UI text, Help articles, website copy, blog posts, announcements, reference documentation, error messages and CRM content (e-news + SMS + call scripts…).
The ideal candidate is creative and is passionate about words, design, and nutrition, health, wellness. You’re excited to innovate and believe in ensuring the highest quality content throughout every experience. You are meticulous with the details, but you think strategically, and can always map what you’re delivering to the big picture. You’re excited about the new directions of Digital Marketing. Most of all, you care about the customers and making their experiences better with our marketing content / campaign.
But hey, at FMC Marketing., we work hard, play hard & grow up together. If you love the job but lack of experience, don’t worry, just apply. We always welcome quick-learners who could show extraordinary potential, and could embrace new ideas and thrive in our innovative environment.
- Collaborate with Design team to incorporate visual design & users flow & brand message / communication ideas into functional web pages.
- Write and edit friendly, brilliantly clear UX and UI text for Website.
- Maintain, distribute, and implement a content plan/editorial calendar for our websites.
- Identify opportunities for additions, improvements, and innovations in the content and effectively pitch those ideas to Content Manager.
- Use customer data to inform content strategy and improvements
- Candidate for Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, English, or related field.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Well understanding about website UX / UI
- Experience involved in developing software products & websites is a big plus
General knowledge of current popular social media platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, etc…
Familiarity with popular mobile apps like Grab, Foody, Facebook, Twitter,
- Time-management abilities
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees receive medical insurance.
- Employees can apply for free training courses that help to improve working skills.
- Health care programs.
- Commuter benefits for specific campaign.
- Company trips: 1 per year.