Income: up to 1000 USD
We’re looking for a writer with great experience in creating contents for marketing purpose on Social Media. The Social Media Content Developer will plan and execute social media contents to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction for the agency’s client portfolio including: Facebook Ad content, Instagram Ad content, Google Ad content and other types of content for all social media channels. By researching and analyzing social media trends, you should propose effective ideas and plan for social media content to improve campaign efficacy, then execute them. You also have to measure social media outputs using Insights, social listening and analytics.
The ideal candidate should be creative and passionate about words, design, and nutrition, health, wellness. You’re excited to innovate and believe in ensuring the highest quality content throughout every experience. You are meticulous with the details, but you think strategically, and can always map what you’re delivering to the big picture. You’re excited about the new directions of Digital Marketing. Most of all, you care about the customers and making their experiences better with our marketing content / campaign.
But hey, at FMC Marketing., we work hard, play hard & grow up together. If you love the job but lack of experience, don’t worry, just apply. We always welcome quick-learners who could show extraordinary potential, and could embrace new ideas and thrive in our innovative environment.
- Works with other departments (Design, Account…) to develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Knowledge of social “paid media” & know how to capture audience’s attention in first 3 seconds of our contents (picture/text/videos…)
- social media content
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Identify opportunities for additions, improvements, and innovations in the content and effectively pitch those ideas to Content Manager.
- Use customer data to inform content strategy and improvements
- Candidate for Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, English, or related field.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platform
- Familiarity with popular mobile apps like Grab, Foody, Facebook, Twitter,
- Time-management abilities
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees receive medical insurance.
- Employees can apply for free training courses that help to improve working skills.
- Health care programs.
- Commuter benefits for specific campaign.
- Company trip: 1 per year.