FMC is a dedicated-to-digital agency working closely with global brands like NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto, Nestlé Ice-cream, CERELAC, GERBER, NESTEA, KITKAT…to name a few.
We’re looking for passionate team members to join us and together work for truly amazing brands and projects. If you are interested, please feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
- Salary: 500 – 1000 USD+ (negotiation)
- Bonus based on performance
- Lunch allowance
- Annual company trip / Medical check
- Health insurance
- Minimum of 1-2 years of digital agency experience
- English – written & verbal
- Solid knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, CRM is a plus
- Deep knowledge of digital media and working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights…)
- A track record in building/shaping/leading successful digital campaigns.
- Strong project management skills are required with the ability to deliver results within short time frames.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Client Service Director of any problems that may arise.
- Reports to the Client Service Director, providing accurate and timely reports all account activity, including status and call reports.
- Provides work in progress reports for all projects
Execution & Delivery
- Develop digital media plan, set up, monitor & optimize on daily basics. Have ability to analyze data & give strong learning & recommendation
- Responsible for delivery of digital projects and campaigns.
- Manage all aspects of the planning and execution.
- Includes responsibility for developing the brief
- Developing the timeline, budget and project plan
- Work with the Creative, Content, Social and Technical teams on the development of concepts and strategies
- Work with suppliers / partners
- Deliver all campaign elements to the media partner
- Manage campaign/project budgets
- Establish KPIs, tracking to monitor campaign performance
- Develop post campaign/project analysis reports and communications on project/ campaign results
- Others as request by line manager
- Develop the contract and contract renewals with clients.
- Submit payment request, invoices.